these are the moments

these are the moments

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hooray!!!

Well we can finally tell everyone that Ren got the new job, CONGRATS!!!!! He will be starting a custodial job at Virgin Valley High on the first of December. He is going to be working with a friend from school and I think they are going to have a ton of fun. This new job is a great blessing for us, it means Ren will be working 12 months a year instead of 9. The struggle we have gone through financially have helped my testimony grow and has made me grow in a lot of ways. I am grateful to my family and also Rens' we couldn't have made it without you. I am proud of Ren for his strength and patience. He is my best friend and i couldn't be happier.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats big brother. I hope you like your new job. Good luck with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!! We are so glad he got the new job!!! And that you FINALLY started a blog. Now we just need to get Logan and Heather to start one too! We can't wait to see you guys next week. We really miss seeing everyone.
    Lots of love,
    Liz, Pace & Kai Kai

    ReplyDelete