these are the moments

these are the moments

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

There are some great milestones that took place in our family today. First that Ren is officially trained to clean toilets ;) We are very happy that he is starting his new job and I am Very proud of him for taking this step for us. Second, Daiken was taking a bath tonight and came running in our bedroom dripping wet and stark bare to announce that he had "pooped in the potty" sure enough to my surprise there in the bottom of the toilet, the remains of yesterday's meals. I am a proud mom today!!!! Mothers of stbborn boys unite!!!

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo Daiken! Keep it up. I'm glad you finally got your boring training over with and it didn't take an extra day for more sentimental reminiscing from the teach :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOOOO Daiken! I officialy hate potty training! I think it is the hardest thing I have had to do yet! UGH no fun!

    ReplyDelete